<$BlogRSDUrl$>

MySouda Weblog


I'm not good at writing English and I want to practice writing English here.

birth injury
Make a New Post

Google

Tuesday, January 25, 2005


My not knowing, new year came and more than a score of days have already passed. I posted last entry in this blog last November and about two months have passed.

I think it was very cold last week but today it moderates a little. But now it is raining.

News says that east Canada and north-eastern America were hit by heavy snowstorm and the snow lies 38 inches deep in cities north and south of Boston. The snowstorms is said to be among the fifth heaviest in the past century.

It is depressed to think that we might be troubled by freak weather this year again.

I hope this year will be a good one for me and others.

posted by mysouda & bohenkyoto # Tuesday, January 25, 2005

 
     Comments:

     Post a Comment

                                         << Home

Archives

January 2004   February 2004   March 2004   April 2004   May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   January 2005   February 2005   April 2005  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License
.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get Firefox! Get Firefox!

Get Thunderbird!

Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online